Day of Well-Being
MENTOR Virginia is partnering with BareSOUL Yoga and Wellness for a Day of Well-being dedicated to practicing mindfulness. This virtual event will offer eight sessions focusing on yoga, breathwork, meditation, and mindfulness.
MENTOR Virginia is partnering with BareSOUL Yoga and Wellness for a Day of Well-being dedicated to practicing mindfulness through enlightening and accessible sessions. This virtual event will offer eight sessions, led by experts, focusing on yoga, breathwork, meditation, mindfulness, and movement. See session times and descriptions below.
- Join any or all sessions - enter and leave whenever you please! Sessions are 35-45 minutes in length.
- Sessions are appropriate for all ages, body types, and accessibilities.
- Registration is $25 per household - You can participate solo or have the whole family join in!
- Proceeds benefit MENTOR Virginia, a nonprofit that fosters quality mentoring relationships that empower, elevate, and encourage young people.
- 9:00am Welcome and Kickoff
- 9:10a-9:45a Yoga: Breath, Movement + Meditation
- 10:00a-10:45a Breathe Into Rest
- 11:00a-11:35a Kid’s Yoga, Mindfulness and Story Time
- 12:00p-12:45p Lunch and Learn: Yoga and Mindfulness in Everyday Living
- 1:00p-1:45p Mindfulness and Meditation 101
- 2:00p-2:45p Chair Yoga
- 3:00p-3:45p Laughter For Life
- 4:00p-4:30p Community Sound Bath and Meditation
- 4:30pm Closing and Acknowledgements
Date & Time
April 18, 2021
9:00AM - 4:30PM
More InfoVirtual Event
$25 per household