Richmond, VA 23233
|Monday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||10:30 am|
Providing Therapeutic Massage for 30+ years. Sessions are tailored to your needs and can include Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Reflexology, Prenatal/Post-partum, Therapeutic, Hot Stone, Thai, Swedish, Sports, Chair, Couples and Infant Massage. We also offer Aromatherapy. Gift certificates available.
Incorporate yoga into your life at Glenmore with in person and online student-focused, multi-level classes from Gentle and Ageless, Beginner to Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Restorative and Meditation. 200- and 300-Hour Teacher Training. Voted best Richmond Yoga Center.
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS
In its 18th year, Glenmore Yoga offers training programs for aspiring yoga teachers and students who wish to deepen their yoga practice, offering a 200-hour Program and a 300-hour therapeutically focused program (Yoga Alliance 500-hour registration).
200-hour Training begins 9/2022 300-hour Training begins 1/2023
Yoga Alliance-registered programs and International Association of Yoga Therapy member school.
Category: Holistic Health and Wellness Center, Massage Therapy, Teacher Training, Yoga
- Kudos - Glenmore Yoga & Wellness Center
- Therapeutically Focused Yoga Teacher Training
- Celebrating National Yoga Month
- Yoga Month 2017
- Richmond Yoga Teachers: Live Their Craft
- Glenmore Yoga And Wellness Center
- Kathleen Baker Assumes Ownership Of Glenmore Yoga And Wellness Center
- Yoga For Every Body In RVA
- Local Yoga Options
- Nancy Glenmore Tatum Now Certified Yoga Therapist
- Glenmore Yoga Offers New Meditation Class
From The Publisher
From The Owner
Allow us to assist you in improving your health and quality of life through the integration of body, mind and breath.