Richmond, VA 23233
|Monday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||10:30 am|
Incorporate yoga into your life at Glenmore with 30 student-focused, multi-level classes from Gentle and Ageless to Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Restorative and Mindful. 200- and 300-Hour Teacher Training. Voted best Richmond Yoga Center.
Providing Therapeutic Massage for 30+ years. Tailored to your needs – Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Prenatal/Postpartum, Therapeutic, Hot Stone, Swedish, Sports, Chair, Couples and Infant Massage. Thai Massage, Reflexology, Healing Touch. Gift certificates available.
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS
In its 16th year, Glenmore Yoga offers training programs for aspiring yoga teachers and students who wish to deepen their yoga practice, offering a 200-hour Program and a 300-hour therapeutically focused program (Yoga Alliance 500-hour registration).
200-hour Training begins 9/7/2019 300-hour Training begins 1/25/2020
Yoga Alliance-registered programs and International Association of Yoga Therapy member school.
Category: Holistic Health and Wellness Center, Massage Therapy, Teacher Training, Yoga
- Kudos - Glenmore Yoga & Wellness Center
- Therapeutically Focused Yoga Teacher Training
- Celebrating National Yoga Month
- Yoga Month 2017
- Richmond Yoga Teachers: Live Their Craft
- Glenmore Yoga And Wellness Center
- Kathleen Baker Assumes Ownership Of Glenmore Yoga And Wellness Center
- Yoga For Every Body In RVA
- Local Yoga Options
- Nancy Glenmore Tatum Now Certified Yoga Therapist
- Glenmore Yoga Offers New Meditation Class
From The Owner
Allow us to assist you in improving your health and quality of life through the integration of body, mind and breath.