Managing Your Calendar Events
Once you have created an account on this website, you will have a profile. It can be viewed by clicking the head silhouette below and clicking on My Profile. Here you can set your account preferences and view many of the options associated with your account including your calendar events history.
TO UPDATE THE STATUS OF YOUR EVENT DUE TO COVID-19 CHANGESYou can now change the Event Status to As Scheduled, Cancelled, Postponed or Moved Online. Please follow the steps for Editing Your Events.
EDITING YOUR EVENTS
Need to correct or add to an event you have already submitted or change the event status?
Changes to the print calendar must be made before the deadline (the 1st of the month prior to publication). Edits for the online calendar can be made at anytime.
To edit an event:
To edit an event:
- Click on "Manage" in the white window below and then "Event Submissions."
- You will see a list of the events you have submitted. Click on "edit" and the event fields will populate.
- For COVID-19 related changes, select the new status in the Event Status pulldown menu.
- Make any other changes to your listing.
- Click SAVE UPDATES
- If it is past the deadline and you need to update your listing for the print magazine, please email the changes to [email protected].
Do you have an event that you repeat periodically? You can easily update a past event and resubmit it as a future event with the clone function. This feature is one of our favorite options! To access option:
- First click on the head silhouette below and clicking on "Manage."
- Click on the "Event Submissions."
- Click on the clone button next to the event you would like to "copy" and resubmit.
- Make your changes and Submit as usual.